Elizabeth’s platform in brief:
- The time to discuss peace is now. The agreement for ending nuclear proliferation must be signed. H.R. 1976 must be re-introduced to the House.
- A foreign policy based on human rights and economic prosperity during times of peace must be established. It is time to turn away from a war economy.
- Non-violent actions can be taken to end the cultivation of terrorism.
- Enact accountability on guns through a regulation system similar to Canada’s.
- To survive, we must embrace the healthy solutions of a carbon-based economy in soil regeneration.
- Hemp and cannabis are healthy crops that have been unable to contribute to healthy farms both ecologically and economically.
- Hold corporations accountable for environmental crimes.
- Water and air cleanliness must be framed as an international defense issue with immediate attention and priority.
- Trees, plants, and flowers must be allowed to flourish. Move toward green streets and green transportation.
- Let the people prosper. The pursuit of happiness is not a punchline.
- Take profit out of prison by ending privatization of corrections.
- Remove bias of all types from the court system.
- Create sustainable, eco-friendly jobs now.
- Let those who seek refuge in the liberty of our nation be granted work and an easy process to naturalization.
- People of all races, religions, and genders are to be treated with equality.
- Election reform now.
- Smaller alternative parties must be recognized on an equal with the two larger parties.
- Get money out of politics. Campaign finance reform now.
Read more about the Green Party of the United States at GP.org.